BestDrive Commercial Tire Centers is quickly becoming the top choice among commercial trucking fleets for our high quality products and exceptional service. Without our people, we would not have this competitive advantage. That’s why we recruit the best people and provide training and opportunity for advancement.
Since our founding in 2010, we have opened 25 locations throughout the United States and continue to rapidly expand our footprint from coast to coast. The opportunities for advancement and training are endless.
Learn more about the benefits and opportunities of working with BestDrive below.
At BestDrive, we are pleased to provide benefits that are high in value and affordable for employees and their families. Your benefits should be just that-yours. Flexibility of choice to meet individual needs has always been the foundation of our program.
We take our employee’s well-being and financial well-being very seriously. While offerings can vary based upon different locations and needs, our competitive plan options may include:
- Competitive healthcare and prescription drug coverage
- Vision and dental coverage
- Wellness benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Life & disability insurance
- 401K savings plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Commercial Sales Associate
The Commercial Sales Representative is the main contact for sales and service in a thriving Commercial Tire Dealership. The Commercial Sales Representative is in charge of sales for area fleets as well as promoting new tires, retreads and tire services. Daily solicitation of existing store accounts, as well as calling on prospective new accounts are essential to building a profitable book of business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solicit commercial truck tire accounts in designated areas
- Responsible for the sale of new truck tires, retreads and services
- Maintain current accounts with regular sales calls and follow up to accounts
- Learn and work through the existing business operating system for billing of above sales channels
- Maintain an acceptable profit margin
- Actively seeking new accounts and represent the company to potential customers.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of products and services to provide accurate information to customers.
- Meeting established sales and gross profit goals.
- Evaluating customer needs and making recommendations
- Preparing weekly sales plans and completing all call reports following established company procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous Sales Experience
- Previous Commercial Tire Sales Experience preferred
- Must be able to work in a results oriented, fast paced environment as part of a team
- Good oral and written communication ability
- Must be able to pass a background check including employment history, SSN verification, criminal history, etc.
- Must be able to pass a physical exam and drug test
Service Technician must be able to properly dismount, mount, balance, and repair Commercial Vehicle and Medium Truck tires for the purpose of adding value to customers and providing additional revenue to BestDrive. TIA certification is required. Care of Continental property such as service trucks and service equipment is required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Properly secure vehicle to lift to ensure safe operation
- Dismount and remount tires and wheels securely on vehicle
- Dismount and remount tires onto wheels without damaging any critical parts
- Understand and safely operate a mobile service truck with air compressor and air tools
- Loading and unloading of tires to end user fleets
- Communicate with BestDrive salesmen and end user fleet personnel for completion of desired service tasks
- Complete necessary paperwork legibly
- Assist in warehouse duties
- Work independently
- Ensure you provide world class customer service
- Work safely and report any injury immediately to Management/HR
- Other duties include handling scrap (or take-off tires) placing them neatly into the storage area
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma preferred but not required
- Experience working on Commercial Vehicles
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work on a team and independent
- Valid Driver’s License, CDL License a plus
To search for all BestDrive employment opportunities, click the button below then type “BestDrive” in the Keyword, Job-ID box, then select jobs button to the right.